Connecting iRestore to QuickBooks Online should only need to be done once and then will work for all users of iRestore. Here are the steps for installing:
1. First, Go to Settings from the Main Menu and then click on QuickBooks Connector:
2. Under Quickbooks Online V2, click 'Begin Session (NEW)'.
3. You will be asked to Log In to your QuickBooks Online Account. Log In, and you will be taken to the iRestore homepage.
4. Copy the URL you get after logging into Quickbooks and being redirected to iRestore.io, and paste it into the dialogue box that should pop up in iRestore itself. (Note: On occasion this box may be hidden behind your Web Browser, so if you do not see it, try minimizing all other windows.
5. Hit OK. The Connection Status should turn green and change to 'Connected', and the fields to the right should be filled in.