Installing iRestore on WINDOWS
- Click the following link to download Filemaker: Download link
- When it asks for a license key, type in the following:3J27T-283V9-XMJKK-K3KT8-J3MM3-JXX31-X8MTM
- Type in the Organization: At Your Service Systems
- For “User Name” use your iRestore login that you received from your Administrator
- From here on out, use the defaults to install the FileMaker application.
- Copy the “iRestore.fmpsl” file (attached to the email from Support) and put it on your Windows Desktop.
- Double-click the “iRestore” icon and it will open and connect to your database.