- From the search box type in “Add or remove programs”. Alternatively open the start menu > click settings > in the search box, type “Add or remove programs”.
- From the list, find the version on FileMaker you wish to uninstall. Click the Uninstall button and follow the instructions
- Now you are ready to install the 32-bit edition of version 16 of FileMaker. Click the following link to download FileMaker: Download link
- When it asks for a license key, type in the following (or copy and paste): 3J27T-283V9-XMJKK-K3KT8-J3MM3-JXX31-X8MTM
- Type in (or copy and paste) the Organization: At Your Service Systems
- For “User Name,” use your iRestore login that you received from your Administrator.
- Continue installing the FileMaker application using the defaults when prompted.
- If needed contact support for the “iRestore.fmpsl” file necessary. Once received put it on your Windows Desktop.
To connect to your database, double-click on the "iRestore" icon.